Zeke is a Raleigh native with deep roots locally and across the State. He believes in responsive client service and building lasting relationships.
• University of North Carolina Schools of Law and Business, J.D./M.B.A.
• London School of Economics and Political Science, M.Sc.
• Wake Forest University, B.A., Cum Laude
Community Involvement (partial):
• Transitions LifeCare Board (formerly Hospice of Wake County)
• Edenton Street United Methodist Church, Administrative Board – Past Member
• Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities, Board of Directors – Past Member
• University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Board of Visitors – Past Member
• Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association – Past President
• The Raleigh Boychoir, Inc., Board of Directors (Alumni Representative) – Past Member
• St. Francis United Methodist Church Brass Band, Cary, N.C. – Past Member
Zeke Creech is licensed to practice law in the State of North Carolina. He is a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED-AP), a designation he earned through the Green Building Certification Institute.