Zeke Creech has broad experience in commercial real estate and general business transactions, including in drafting, negotiating, and advising clients in the following areas:
Commercial Real Estate:
• Leasing: Representing tenants and landlords in retail, office, and other leasing transactions.
• Buy/Sell: Representing buyers and sellers of commercial properties.
• Finance: Representing borrowers and lenders in real estate finance transactions.
• Land Use: Representing landowners before local government boards and commissions.
• Entity formation: Preparing and filing organizational documents and corporate resolutions.
• Transactions: Representing buyers and sellers and performing legal due diligence in M&A transactions.
• Related Contracts: Prepare and negotiate Non-Disclosure (NDA), Confidentiality, and Employment Non-Compete Agreements.